Working Toward Effective Solutions in a Wide Range of Practice Areas
At the Law Office of Joy Anderson, LLC, we are a general practice law firm dedicated to obtaining timely and affordable legal solutions in a wide range of practice areas. Our staff provides clients in Eatontown and throughout Monmouth County with exceptional personal service and informative guidance. Whether you have immigration, criminal law or any other legal concerns, we will take the time to understand your goals and walk you through every step of the legal process.
To reach our office by phone, call 732-935-0666.. You may also contact us online for help obtaining cost-efficient legal solutions.
Our Practice Areas
- Criminal defense: We will diligently protect your rights if you have been charged with a felony or misdemeanor. We defend clients facing a variety of criminal law charges, including DUI, shoplifting, other theft crimes, assault, domestic violence, sex crimes and drug crimes. Our lawyer, Joy Anderson, worked for more approximately two years as a per diem trial attorney and about eight years for the New Jersey Office of the Public Defender and is extremely familiar with the local criminal justice system. She also understands what it takes to minimize the long-term consequences juvenile offenders face.
- Family law: Our firm provides compassionate and results-oriented family law representation in proceedings pertaining to divorce, marital asset division, child custody, child support, alimony, paternity actions, prenuptial agreements, name changes, and Division of Child Protection and Permanency (DCPP) cases. We also assist clients in obtaining post-decree modifications or enforcement.
- Immigration law: As an immigrant, attorney Joy Anderson intimately understands the challenges immigrants face. She works diligently to obtain family, fiancée and employment visas. Attorney Joy Anderson also represents clients who are seeking asylum or require representation in deportation hearings.
- Juvenile Matters: We have experience representing juveniles in all matters including, drug charges, shoplifting, trespassing, sex charges, burglary.
- Personal injury: We will aggressively pursue personal injury damages on your behalf if you have suffered an injury because of another's negligence.
Contact an Experienced Lawyer in Eatontown, Monmouth County, New Jersey, Today
Contact us to discuss your legal concerns in any of these practice areas. Our office is conveniently located on Main Street, adjoining the Eatontown Municipal County Complex. We offer appointments during our regular office hours, and evening and weekend appointments are available upon special request.